Everything you need to know about me

Monday 21 May 2018

Is that title misleading? I'm not actually talking about personal details, though that could be a fun post, we're going through all my Pottermore sortings because I recently remembered that was a thing thanks to the fabulous Hogwarts Mystery that I've been absolutely obsessed with the last week or so.

If you're not familiar with Pottermore, there's the Hogwarts sorting, your patronus, your wand and then most recently they've added your Illvemory house. So lets check out my results!


Hogwarts House - Slytherin

Thank god for that. I once got Ravenclaw on a sorting hat quiz but I think I got lucky with the questions this time around. Black or white, dark light and a question about a stroll along the beach or a forest, the Slytherin answers were obvious and honest. I wear my green colours with pride. 


Patronus - A robin

This was really strange, the last time I did the Patronus quiz I got a Sparrowhawk and this time I got another bird, so I'm definitely destined to have a winged Patronus. I don't have any real affinity with birds, but a robin made me smile when I saw it so I guess that's a good sign! Robins are described as being aggressively territorial, despite being cute and will apparently sing at night next to street lights, somewhat relatable I suppose.


Wand - Walnut, Dragon Heartstring, 13"

This isn't something I ever really remember about myself, I collect Slytherin house wands but don't really know my own, but I like this one so I'm glad I'm keeping a record of it here. I've always fancied having a dragon heartstring core and turns out my wand would be pretty big (totally a euphemism), who knew? The official description of a dragon core is 'As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells' and I love that. 


Ilvermorny House - Horned Serpent

I'll admit, the only Ilvermorny houses I knew were Pukwudgie and Thunderbird so this was a surprise and a nice one at that. Horned Serpent represents the mind and favours scholars, since my second choice Hogwarts house would be Ravenclaw, this works well (and it's a snake, so my branding doesn't have to change). Seraphina Picquery was sorted into Horned Serpent and she's pretty badass so I'll take it. 


If anyone else has done a post like this, please let me know because I really enjoyed doing this and now want to read all the posts! I got the idea for this post from Sarah and The Little Contemporary Corner so definitely go check out her post. 

Thanks for reading!

1 comment

  1. Ooh nice :)
    I keep forgetting my login details for Pottermore haha.
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Rebecca Stobart. Design by FCD.